Historical Craft Beer Tour - East End
Rolling Hops Beer Tours are designed to provide our guests with more than just a beer tour but a one of a kind craft beer experience! We are structured as a walking craft beer tour to fully experience the culture of these hidden gem neighbourhoods in Toronto. As we walk through the streets you will experience historical highlights of the city’s origins, how it has changed and significant developments that pertain to the history of each area. As we visit each craft brewery along the way you will learn about the rich history of each brewer, their story, the beer they make and how they brew it. If you’re a big fan of craft beer or experiencing it for the first time, our tours will surely have something for you to enjoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Guests will sample over 60 ounces of craft beer!
- Entry/Admission - Black Lab Brewing
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Left Field Brewery, 35 Wagstaff Drive, Toronto, Ontario M4L 3W9 Canada
Guests will have the opportunity to sample some of Left Field's amazing selection of beer, and learn about its history and brewing secrets.
Stop At: Black Lab Brewing, 818 Eastern Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M4L 1A1 Canada
Guests will have the opportunity to sample some of Black Lab's amazing selection of beer, and learn about its history and brewing secrets.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Greenwood Station, Toronto, ON M4J 4J6, Canada
Return Detail :818 Eastern Ave, Toronto, ON M4L 1A1, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.