Historical FOOD TOUR (Food INCLUDED!)
This is a unique tour during which you will not just learn about the history of traditional Russian cuisine and the legends surrounding these dishes, but you'll get to try them for yourself!
Plus you'll meet a friendly tour guide who will share what local life is like.
During this 3.5-hour Food Tour you will get to taste such dishes as *(all are included)*:
•Traditional Russian PIEROGI (hearty thick pastry with generous meat/vegetable filling)
•Russian TEA (Infused with various berries and herbs)
•BORSCHT (the most famous Russia soup with beets)
•STROGANOFF with buckwheat (Beef in creamy sauce with a traditional Russian grain. Be ready to hear the crazy story of creation of this dish!)
•KVAS (Ancient-style black bread beverage)
•BLEENI (pancake which comes from pre-Christian times)
*All restaurants that we visit are reputable and trustworthy.
*Please let us know about any dietary restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate them.
. BE SURE TO ARRIVE HUNGRY :)
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting of traditional Russian dishes (in three different restaurants)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
Your guide will take you on a brief walking city tour and will show you the most interesting building along this bouleverd
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Magazin Kuptsov Yeliseyevykh, Nevskiy ave, 56, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
Your guide will show you the most beautiful food emporium in the city. Inside you will have time to learn more about the story of this shop, and do some brief chocolate/pastry/souvenir shopping.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Monument to Alexander Pushkin, Площадь Искусств, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.