Historical food tour of central Athens for private groups
Join local host Yannis on a voyage of a few thousand years condensed into a 3.5-hour food walk around Athens! Sample local delicacies and learn all about Greece's rich culinary history.
• Nibbles are included at every stop, as well as 'mezzes' in a local 'taverna'
• Visit over 30 points of interest, from coffee and pastry shops to open-air markets
• Knowledgeable tour guide with untold stories and facts!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Delicious food you won’t find anywhere else
- Small group tour with a personal local guide
- Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
- The chance to try and buy local specialties
- Meet other people from around the world
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Join Yannis on a voyage of a few thousand years condensed into a 3.5-hour food walk around Athens! Sample local delicacies and learn all about Greece's rich culinary history.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Acropolis, Athens 116 36, Greece
Views of the amazing Acropolis
Departure Point :Athinas, Athina, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.