Historical Gorkha Palace Tour from Kathmandu or Pokhara
The 16th-century Gorkha Durbar is a fort, palace and temple all in one. The temple-palace perches high above Gorkha on a knife-edge ridge, with superb views over the Trisuli Valley and magnificent panoramas of the soaring peaks of the Annapurna, Manaslu and Ganesh Himalaya.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Hotel Pickp and drop off.
- English speaking tour guide
- Private Car transfer from Kathmandu or From Pokhara.
- Will drop off you back to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks
- Entrance fee.
- Entry/Admission - Gorkha Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gorkha Museum, Rani Pokhari Maarga Prithvinarayan Municipality, Gorkha 34000 Nepal
Gorkha museum is ancient one and only museum of Nepal, where you can see our first King's era.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup From 1) Kathmandu or2) Pokhara
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.