Historical Italica: Half-Day Guided Walking Tour from Seville
Guided tour to Italica, the first Roman city founded in the Iberian peninsula and the birthplace of the Emperors Trajan and Hadrian. The main building on this archaeological site is the amphitheatre, the third largest in the world with a capacity for 25,000 spectators. Italica is also well known by its mosaics and 'domus'. Then, visit 'San Isidoro del Campo' - a restored Medieval fortress monastery, all by minivan.
Episodes from the Game of Thrones television series were filmed in and around the Roman ruins of Itálica. Most of it, the Roman amphitheater was the setting of the Dragonpit, where several key characters held a summit in season seven.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/Professional Guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Ensemble of Italica
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio De San Isidoro Del Campo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, Avenida Extremadura 2, 41970 Santiponce Spain
Archaeological Ensemble of Italica, its mosaics and a medieval monastery.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monasterio De San Isidoro Del Campo, Avenida San Isidoro del Campo 18, 41970 Santiponce Spain
This is a beautiful monastery that you will see o th way to the anphitheater in Italica complex.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
2: Hotel Don Paco, Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
3: Calle Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
4: Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please re-confirm pick up details with the local service provider upon arrival at your destination and note it might vary slightly after booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.