Historical Marrakech Walking Tour
If you want to dig deep into the history of marrakech which dates back to more than one thousands year and if you want to know about the native inhabitants of Morocco ° the berbers °, we will reveal and unfold it for you .Take a deep breath and we will help you to travel back into history and explore this together in a visit that you never regret it .
This is a morning 10 am or afternoon 2 30 pm walking tour with a licenced professional guide that starts from the entrance of the hotel Ali in the big square Jamaa El Fna.the tour ends up in the big square .the duration of the tour is 3 hours.
Monument to see :
The koutoubia mosque
The Bahia palace or saadian tombs.
* enjoy the history of the narrow ancient streets
* Join an exciting exploration of the authentic old city of Marrakech
* Explore the glorious past of this city through architecture and history
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- Monuments tickets
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Koutoubia Mosque is the largest mosque in Marrakech, Morocco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bab Agnaou, Rue Oqba Ben Nafaa, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Bab Agnaou is one of the nineteen gates of Marrakesh, Morocco. It was built in the 12th century
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The palace of Bahia (palace of the beautiful, the brilliant) is a nineteenth century palace of eight hectares located in Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/23/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.