Historical Nassau Walking Tour – Lunch & Landmarks
Meet your tour guide in the heart of Nassau and embark on a guided historical walking tour with a twist! This tour includes lunch at a favorite family owned “downhome” eatery serving soul-warming Bahamian classics. After indulging, venture away from the crowded tourist trail and wander the shaded streets of Old Nassau, soaking in stories and history from your knowledgeable and friendly local guide.
You’ll get to admire the colonial era architecture and get a feel for the rhythms of Bahamian culture. Explore Nassau on foot visiting historic squares, forts built in the 1700s, and other infamous landmarks, perfect to get that incredible Instagram photo!
You’ll conclude the tour with a satisfied belly and an appreciation of Downtown Nassau and our rich history!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parliament Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parliament Square, Bay St., Nassau New Providence Island
Pink-and-white neoclassical mansions on an elegant square, including the Senate & House of Assembly.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The National Art Gallery of The Bahamas, West & West Hill Streets (Same street as Gray Cliff and across the street from St. Francis Xavier Cathedral), Nassau New Providence Island
We'll pass by this renown art gallery curated with Bahamian art.
Departure Point :Rawson Square, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Christ Church Anglican Cathedral, George St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.