Historical Walk of Lugano - Discover the city with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover the historical side of Lugano with a passionate local who wants to share all the best kept secrets of Lugano with you!
Our excursion will start in front of the building of Museo delle Culture. You will learn about the various architectural styles from different time periods and find out how the city has changed over time. From visiting churches to discovering the history behind the Statua Carlo Battaglini or even the church Santa Maria Immacolata, you will encounter unique sites that an ordinary tourist tour won’t show you!
We know that travelling is the best way of learning, and having a knowledgeable local by your side to give you insider tips and share local secrets is even better!
Of course, if you wish to learn about something in particular or have a special interest, just let me know, and I will adjust the itinerary for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Riva Antonio Caccia 5, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
We will meet right in front of the building of the museum.
Pass By: Riva Vincenzo Vela 12, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Get to know the history behind this statue!
Pass By: Via Pietro Peri 9A, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
This church is full of beauty and history, let me tell you more about it!
Pass By: Piazza della Riforma, Lugano Switzerland
Discover this square and its history.
Pass By: Cassarate, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
We will end the Experience here and you can then continue on your own to discover the rest of Lugano.
Departure Point :Riva Antonio Caccia 5, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Return Detail :Via Concordia 2, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.