Historical walk of Old San Juan
This walk will provide you with approximately 2.5 hours of walking. Our city is part of a beautiful tropical Island. That means wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing. Bring your bottle of water. Also, wear some sunscreen. It is a moderate to a medium level of walking. Some uphill walking is included. It may rain sometimes but it is very refreshing.
We provide a cool morning tour at 8:00 am. You can also choose our 5:00 pm evening tour and see the city’s inspirational sunset, your choice
We need at least 6 adults to make this happen. Invite a friend or family members.
The walk does not include visiting the forts of Old San Juan, but arrangements can be made to fit a visit in that 2.5-hour walk. The fees to the forts are not included and would have to be paid at the entrance. Availability to visits the forts will depend on facilities of National Parks.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
Walk the amazing City of Old San Juan and learn of this world heritage site. This colorful city will provide you with history, legends, and architecture as we walk over our old and unique beautiful blue cobble stone streets.Visit our plazas, see our monuments, and learn of the past with our historical buildings. Learn of our present, find out why we are the oldest city of the United States of America.
Who are we here in Puerto Rico?
Come and find out…
• San Juan National Historic Site, 501 Norzagaray St Castillo San Cristobal, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
• Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
• The Capitol of Puerto Rico, 1 Democracy Square, San Juan 00902 Puerto Rico
• Plaza de Armas, 0 Calle 9, San Juan 00969 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Walgreens, 0901 Calle Brumbaugh, San Juan, 00925, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.