History + Photo Walking Tour of Boston's Must-See Attractions (Small Group)
Capture amazing pictures of Boston’s must-see attractions on this popular two-hour walking photography tour. We begin with two historic sites on the Freedom Trail followed by Beacon Hill, a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood; the nation’s first Public Garden; and Back Bay, an exclusive area renowned for its architecture and grand Victorian brownstones along Comm. Ave and Marlborough Street.
The Highlights of Boston photo tour is informative, fun, and a great value!
MA State House
Marlborough St. in Back Bay
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Small Group Tour
- Fascinating historical commentary
- Creative photography tips to capture amazing pictures with your camera or smartphone
- Entry/Admission - PhotoWalks Tours of Boston
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PhotoWalks Tours of Boston, Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02110
Explore Boston from a different angle!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acorn Street, Boston, MA 02108
The most photographed street in Boston
Stop At: Boston Public Garden, 4 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114-4602
America's first public garden
Departure Point :34 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Marlborough Street, Marlborough St, Boston, MA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tour groups are limited to less than 10 participants for a more personalized experience to enable Social Distancing. There are NO RESTROOM stops.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.