History and Paradise Tour of Mahahual and Chacchoben with Buffet and Snorkel
Mahahual is a reborn paradise with dazzling energy and beauty.
Located in the southern part of the Riviera Maya, near Chetumal, Mahahual is a new development that amazes, captivates and confirms Mexico's inexhaustible natural wealth. It is a place of beautiful beaches and unspoiled jungle, surrounded by natural wonders
One of the natural wonders near Mahahual is Mayan ruins that for many years remained silent as evidence of the greatness of the new world's brightest civilization, today Chacchoben has become the most visited ruin site on Costa Maya.
Have an amazing day snorkelling, discovering an ancient mayan civilization and enjoying the best beaches of Costa Maya.
Experience the world of the ancient Maya and understand their vision of the universe while you enliven your senses with the sounds of nature.
Mahahual will surprise you and Chacchoben will definitely not be left behind.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chacchoben archaeological zone admission and guide
- Beach Club Admission in Mahahual
- One hour boat ride with Snorkel activity
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Box Lunch: Sandwich, juice, fruit and a cookie.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - One Regional Dish to Choose
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica De Chaachoben
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant with additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mahahual, Mahahual, Costa Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
This tour will begin when our transport picks you up at your hotel door, and this adventure will begin to one of the best kept secrets on the Mayan Coast, Mahahual; during the trip we will give you a lunch bos that you can taste. When we arrive the first thing we will do is board a boat that will take us on this marine adventure through the Caribbean Sea, where you can do the snorkeling activity and observe the marine life that abounds and surround yourself with multiple colorful fish and turtles.
After an hour and a half of boat travel. It's time to rest a little and relax, you'll have free time at our beach club in Mahahual, where you can enjoy a delicious meal a dish to choose from our main menu, rest in the hammocks, swim on the beautiful beach, play in the white sand or have fun kayaking!
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica De Chaachoben, Chacchoben Mexico
We will go up once again to transport and take you to know one of the most recent places discovered on the Mayan Coast, the famous Mayan ruins of Chacchoben. In this archaeological area there are several attractions, among them structures such as the Great Basamento. Also Explore Chacchoben's ritual heart, a space once reserved for elaborated ceremonies and now yours to discover.
These impreisonant ruins are also important for their fauna and flora that are an added attraction to the archaeological factor of the place, with a presence of large quantities of toucans and songbirds, in addition to zapotes, fig trees, peppers, ramones, chacas, corozos, white cedars and mahogany, in less proportion.
The day will end and you will return to your hotel full of memories to tell, and many photographs to share.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:45 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.