History and Street Art Tour in Comuna 13 with Private Transfer
Our tour guides have lived there for their entire life. They are the best at this.
Come to see the transformation of the community from the perspective of a local.
Thanks to street art we have been able to show the best of our neighborhood to citizens from all over the world, be one of them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Graffiti experience
- Local guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CEDEZO San Javier, Cl. 44 #63 95, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
In this place you will learn about the origins of comuna 13
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: I.E.BENEDIKTA ZUR NIEDEN, Cl. 42c #92 - 54, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Memorial for some of the victims in comuna 13
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
You will walk through this project and will get to know details about the construction and the purpose of it. You will see a lot of street art and will get to know the meaning of it.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up around 9:30 am. Take into account sometimes we pick more people in the same area.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.