History and Whiskey Tour in Denver
Tour includes one hour of Denver's history. The other half of the tour includes a behind-the-scenes tour of Mile High Spirits along with a whiskey, spirits, cocktails tasting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Join your tour guide at Union Station in early afternoon for a tour experience inside and outside the historic station. This tour includes the newly restored depot and hotel.
The first stop will be the Oxford Hotel. Learn about Denver’s first hotel, and explore the famous Cruise Room, modeled after the Queen Mary. Discover the Governor's room, and the speakeasy entrance.
The second stop will be Rockmount Ranchwear. Learn about the world renowned western-wear retailer. A-list actors and entertainers have been wearing their shirts for decades, and now we will tell you their story, and of course, give you the opportunity to shop.
The final stop is at Mile High Spirits where you'll enjoy some fine Denver whiskey, spirits, and cocktails at one of the most exciting venues in the Mile High area. You won't just taste their beverages, you'll also learn how they make them with a behind-the-scenes tour. Mile High Spirits is one of most popular tasting rooms in Denver.
Departure Point :LoDo, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- The Capitol is closed on Saturdays. The tour will visit the beautiful Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception instead
- Please note: The total walking distance is approximately 3/4 of a mile. It is recommended to bring water bottles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.