History City Tour of Krakow by Minibus
Discover Krakow's rich historical heritage by minibus.
This one of a kind tour is made specially for those who wish to see three different "faces" of Krakow:
Post-communist Nowa Huta District, Kazimierz Jewish District and Old City of Krakow.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- coffee-break in Jewish Cafe
What's excluded :
- Nowa Huta, Kazimierz Jewish district and Krakow old city regular tour by minibus
Discover krakow's rich historical heritage.
Post-communist Nowa Huta Disctrict, which was founded in 1949, and centered around Poland’s first integrated steelworks. You will see characteristic communist era architecture, as well as church in Bieńczyce and Cistercians Monastery. You will see an example of sacral architecture, preserved very close to grey blocks for inhabitants. We’ll visit the Central Square, followed by Mogiła, a former village. View the Entrance Gate to Poland’s Metal Steelworks, formerly named after LENIN; drive along divisions of Steelworks; Rose Avenue, Folk Theatre, ARKA –Church
Kazimierz Jewish District with its unique atmosphere of old synagogues and charming Jewish cafés where you can relax with a cup of delicious coffee.
The third “face”, which you will see with us is Old City of Krakow (UNESCO), which is known as a one of the most beautiful city in Europe. You will see it’s remarkable Main Market Square, the Cloth Halls (Sukiennice), and St. Mary’s Basilica, where the tour finishes around 1pm.
Route: Nowa Huta - Kazimierz – Old Town
Departure Point :Selected Krakow hotels
Departure Time :9:10 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends on the Main Market Square (Rynek Glowny) at about 1 pm.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After booking, please confirm which of the selected hotels you wish to be picked up from.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No operation on January 1, November 1, December 25 or Easter Sunday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.