History Cultural & workshop Tour
Our tour guides are very friendly, passionate about their culture and very well educated about the rich history of the city... Our tours is cultural and handicraft
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
Start your half day walking visit Bab Boujloud it (Blue Gate) then we continue to see the 14th century Medersa Bounania it the (Coranic School) and we pass by Talaa saghira Street, to the Nejjarine place and foundouk of the (wood), you will be able to see (Henna Souk) from inside and to have pictures. Then we walk by (Attarine Souk) famous for the spices, to the Quaraouyine Mosque it is the first university in the world from 859 founded by tunisien women, name it (Fatima al Fihria), near by also the Seffarine place where you can see the (Metal-Workers and Capper Brass and Pewter), and the famous (Chouara Tanneries) in the world.
There are many others monuments like, Moulay idriss mausoleum, Fountains, and nice vue panoramic in the Fez Medina.
At the end of the tour we dropped you back to your Hotel or Riad.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.