History of Chesapeake Bay Sailing Tour
Learn about the maritime history of Baltimore and the Chesapeake Bay on this 1.5-hour sailing tour. Enjoy being on the water and listening to the history of Baltimore's role in the American experience. Sail back in time for an incredible voyage on this tour of Baltimore Harbor.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - American Sailing Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: American Sailing Tours, 400 Key Hwy Inner Harbor Marina - Ritz Carlton Dock, Baltimore, MD 21230-3973
Start your day with a sail on Baltimore's beautiful harbor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, 2400 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21230-5390
See the sight of the Battle of Baltimore where the British Navy tried to capture the city during the War of 1812.
Departure Point :Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina, 400 Key Hwy, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE 5/1/21: New CDC and Baltimore guidelines. Masks are no longer required for small outdoor groups. They are encouraged for the un-vaccinated, but not required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.