HMS Belfast Entry Ticket
Take a trip back in history with this entry ticket to the HMS Belfast. Once home to a crew of up to 950 men, HMS Belfast, part of Imperial War Museums, tells the stories of those who lived and worked on board this warship during the Second World War and beyond.
Explore nine decks of amazing history, from the daily drudgery of peeling spuds in the Galley to the sights and sounds of controlling a fleet of ships in the interactive Operations Room. Hear veterans’ first-hand experiences in the Life at Sea exhibition, and discover for yourself what it would have been like to be in the midst of a battle in the thrilling Gun Turret Experience.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission to HMS Belfast
- Entry/Admission - HMS Belfast
What's excluded :
- Visit: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Once home to a crew of up to 950 men, HMS Belfast, part of Imperial War Museums, tells the stories of those who lived and worked on board this warship during the Second World War and beyond. Imagine sleeping in one of the tightly-packed hammocks during convoy duties in icy Arctic waters, or being stationed deep in the bowels of the ship when she opened fire in support of Allied troops on D-Day.
Departure Point :HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 3/4/2021
1/1/2022 - 3/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 are free of charge
- Free audio guides available in English, French, German and Spanish
- Please note: The booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. Please present the voucher upon arrival and bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.