Ho Chi Minh City tour Half Day
If you are interested to learn about French & American conflicts and explore of French colonial architecture, you should chose to visit Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office, the Reunification Palace, the War Remnants Museum, Tan Dinh church & Tan Dinh local market or Ben Thanh market.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater)
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurrance and others not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war. Some of the black and white photography in the ‘Requiem' exhibit is particularly touching, dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists and photographers who perished during the conflict. The exhibit includes the last shots these photographers had taken before their deaths. The courtyard outside contains the spoils of war, namely rusting jets, tanks and cannons captured from the American military machine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This is one of the most important buildings in the city. Here on April 30, 1975, what the Vietnamese refer to as the ‘American War' officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time, the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture. Remarkably every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. The Old Post Office is another example of French colonial architecture and is also the country's largest post office.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater), 07 Lam Son Square Street District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Saigon Opera House which built by the French at the end of the nineteenth century and renovated in the 1940s, this fine example of colonial architecture is a landmark in the centre of Saigon.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City Opera House, 07 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.