Ho Chi Minh city tours (half day)
For those of you who doesn’t have a lot of time in
Ho chi minh city, this trip give you a quick look on the major sites of tourists spots in the city including
the Reunification Palace,
the Notre Dame Cathedral,
the Old Central Post Office and
the War Remnants Museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
What's excluded :
- beverage and food, tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…), other services not mentioned in the inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Take the morning trip to visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. It was the sight of the end of the Vietnam/American war in 1975, as a North Vietnamese army tank crashed through the gates. The tank is still located at the Independence Palaces’ property.
Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars. In courtyard massive military vehicles are for exhibition as well as tiger cages for the visitor to get a feel on how it was to be a prisoner during wartimes. In the museum building itself, each floor will represent a separate theme from the war and the war crimes committed towards the Vietnamese people.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.