Ho Chi Minh Cyclo Tour with Lunch
What better way to get around Ho Chi Minh than by a cyclo? They are practical, effectively gets you through the traffic during certain hours and best of all, they are cheap modes of transportation. Have the time of your life roaming around Ho Chi Minh’s best spots.
• Get a feeling of the local culture
• Take many beautiful photographs
• Talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
• Discover the beauty of attraction such as: Reunification Palace, Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Hồ Chí Minh City Hall, and Ben Thanh Market
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Central Post Office
- Entry/Admission - Ben Thanh Market
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Independence Palace, also known as Reunification Palace, built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, is a landmark in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It was designed by architect Ngô Viết Thụ and was the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Notre-Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon, officially Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception is a cathedral located in the downtown of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Post Office, 125 Hai Ba Trung, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
The Ho Chi Minh City Post Office, or the Saigon Central Post Office is a post office in the downtown Ho Chi Minh City, near Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, the city's cathedral. The building was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the late 19th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ben Thanh Market, Le Loi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Bến Thành Market is a large marketplace in central Hồ Chí Minh City, Vietnam in District 1. The market is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and an important symbol of Hồ Chí Minh City, popular with tourists seeking local handicrafts, textiles, áo dài and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotel in Ho Chi Minh city center area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.