Ho Chi Minh Nightlife by scooter
Not only beautiful in daytime, Saigon is also charming at night. Do you want to explore nightlife in Saigon? Let’s join in an amazing tour of Saigon nightlife by scooter! It will be unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guide
- Scooter and driver with helmet
- Local food and drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
You will be picked up at 6.p.m at your hotel and join in an amazing tour discovering Saigon nightlife.
You will be taken from the busy traffic of the center of the city to reach total peaceful corners of other districts including 4, 5, and 7; from hustling streets to local and less-known eateries; from the ancient to the modern urban area; from popular tourist destinations to the most trendy hanging-out spots of the Saigonese at night.
You can also explore the “foodie heaven” where you can stop at any food stores and stalls together with food carts to sample all kinds of street food but delicate treats including: rolling rice cakes, snails, pincers, as well as a sweet & sour dessert.
After that, you will travel up top of a stunning building where you can admire an incredible view of busy Saigon at night. Here, you can enjoy your amazing drink, the music while watching the traffic matrix flowing all around.
Around 10.p.m: you will go back your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.