Hoa Lu Citadel with Grottoes Private Day Tour from Hanoi
TOUR PROGRAM :
08:00a.m : Our guide will meet you at your hotel in Ha Noi City, Then Transfer to Ninh Binh, About 120km journey through the verdant landscape. Stopover for a rest on the way.
10:00 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
10:45 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular valley with a precious view of nature.
12:00 – Enjoy the buffet lunch at our restaurant, a great place to savor the flavors of Vietnamese food.
13:20 – Visit Trang An Grottoes, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape.
15:30 – 18:00: Return to Your Hotel in Ha noi City
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Ride to Visit Trang An Grottoes
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Private Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long –present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trang An Grottoes, H Hai Ba Trung district, Ninh Binh 100000 Vietnam
Visit Trang An Grottoes, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular valley with a precious view of nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Hotel in Ha Noi City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.