Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day Trip
You will take around 2 and half hours to transfer from Hanoi to Hoa Lu- Ancient capital of Vietnam. Have a Vietnamese meal for lunch and Visit Tam Coc in the afternoon. Sitting on the bamboo boat to sightseeing the beautiful landscape, riding bicycle around the countryside to enjoy the fresh air and local life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- 8.30 am Hanoi - Hoa Lu
Our tour guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hours – 3 hours). Visit the ancient capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and The Dinh Dynasties.
12.30 p.m: Our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch
13.30 p.m: After lunch, you visit Tam Coc by boat to see the beauty of the karst, many caves were formed by limestone. After an hour route on quiet road of river through villages, rice fields, and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5km). Ride back to Hotel, free time at your leisure to visit Tam Coc port
15.30 p.m: Ride bicycle to see Bich Dong with rice field both of road, lifestyle of local people, beautiful landscape...
16.30 p.m: Come back Hanoi
18.30 p.m: Arrive back at the hotel or private pickup point
Departure Point :Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Tam Coc
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.