Hoa Lu Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi
Hoa Lu, the first Vietnam Capital under the Dinh and Le Dynasties from 10th century between 968 and 1009 AD located around 100km to The South of Hanoi city.
Tam Coc, the outstanding natural beauty with limestone peaks whose splendor is often said to surpass of Halong Bay.
– Visit Hoa Lu Old Citadel with Dinh Temple and Le Temple
– Rowing boat trip in Tam Coc (Three Caves)
– Enjoy special Vietnamese buffet lunch at local restaurant with local food
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip on Ngo Dong River rowing by local people
- Bicycle ride
- English Speaking Tour guide, other languages on request
- All taxes & services charge.
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lisa Vietnam Travel, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our guide will meet you at the hotel you booked ( within Hanoi Old Quater ) . Or at our meeting point
Departure Point :1: Hanoi Gratitude Hotel, 106 Hàng Bông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Hanoi House Hostel & Travel, 85 Phố Mã Mây, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
85 Ma May Street , Hoan Kiem , hanoi
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.