Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Cycling, Local Family Visit, Small Group Tour
Visit Hoa Lu the first capital of Vietnam; meet a local Vietnamese family and enjoy a traditional home-cooked meal. Explore the stunning limestone caves in Tam Coc by boat and finish the day with a bike ride between mountains and rice paddies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area with air-conditioned transport
- Meal (Vietnamese family lunch)
- All sightseeing, cycling and boat fees
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
What's excluded :
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Travel insurance and personal expenses
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Other optional activities or tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Visit Tam Coc by a small boat rowed by a local for about 2 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc is the name of the limestone caves area stretching along Ngo Dong river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Ninh Binh Vietnam
Hoa Lu is the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Hoa Lu existed as the capital of Vietnam for 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang when country named Dai Co Viet.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hanoi swan hostel, 31 Lò Sũ, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotels in Hanoi Old Quater. If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quater, please transfer to Hanoi Swan Hostel at No.31 Lo Su street around 7.15 - 7.30 am.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.