Hobart: Highlights of Tasmanian Wine Full Day Tour
Visit 5 boutique Tasmanian wineries
Taste a minimum of wines at each venue
Meet the makers whilst accompanied by an industry-led tour guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit to 5 Tasmanian wineries,the Wicked Cheese Co. (Thurs and Sat), or Cool Wine (Fridays)
- Full-tour and wine tastings with winery staff
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available to purchase for between $20-$25)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Your full-day wine tour begins as you depart from the Brooke Street Pier. From there, begin your visit to 5 of Southern Tasmania’s best wine producers, all within a short drive of Hobart.
Have the opportunity to meet some of the winemakers and taste a wide range of award-winning, hand-crafted, cool climate wines. Taste world-class sparkling wines, crisp cool-climate white wines, and velvety, seductive reds.
See grapes being processed, wines being fermented in the wineries, grapes growing in the vineyard, and wines maturing in barrel rooms. You may even be lucky enough to try wine direct from the tanks, or even from the barrels.
Expect a day packed full of wine tasting, tours, conversations, and even some local cheese thrown in for good measure. At the conclusion of your experience, return to the Hobart Brewing Company to continue your evening.
Departure Point :Brooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.