Hobart Minibus Full-Day Private Tour
Touring with passionate fully trained and knowledgeable local Driver/guides who want to share their stories and provide an unforgettable experience.
Your driver guide will be able to take you to places that interest you and can give information and make suggestions so that you get a unique and personal experience. There are so many itinerary options depending on your interests, from our fascinating wildlife, our pristine nature and our history. You can experience it all on these customised private tours while travelling in safety and comfort with every detail taken care of so you sit back relax and enjoy.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Your driver guide will take you on an orientation tour of Hobart sharing local knowledge and experiences of life in this city of gardens and galleries, sandstone cottages and stately Georgian homes.
there will be short stop photo opportunities
Stop At: Mount Wellington, Pinnacle Road, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Your driver guide will escort you to the summit to enjoy the view from the interpretations centre and is available to escort and guide you on some amazing short and easy walks if you so choose.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Richmond, Richmond, Yarra, Greater Melbourne, Victoria
Travel onto Historic Richmond Village ,View the famous Richmond Bridge and Church on an orientation tour of the village with your driver guide then enjoy some free time to explore and shop for unique Tasmanian product and produce
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eaglehawk Neck, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania
On the way to Port Arthur Historic site enjoy photo opportunities if the breathtaking Tasman Peninsular and Eagle Hawk Neck, Pirates Bay Lookout ,Tasman Arch , Devils Kitchen .
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Your driver guide will assist you to purchase your entry to the site which includes a walking tour by a Port Arthur Guide and a Harbour Cruise. Your driver Guide will be with you throughout to assist in anyway and make sure you make the most of your time at the site
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Federation Artisan Chocolate - Port Arthur, 2 South Street, Taranna, Tasmania 7180 Australia
opportunity to stop and purchase the Tasmanian made Federation Chocolate on your return journey back to Hobart
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Brooke Street Pier, 12 Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Macquarie Wharf - TASPORTS, 18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.