Hoi An Ancient City Walking Private Tour In The Morning or Afternoon
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00am or 3:00 p.m : Our guide welcome you at hotel lobby in Da Nang or Hoi An City. Then Transfer to Hoi An Ancient City to Walk to the old town, buy entrance tickets and begin the tour. Start visiting the Temple Kwan, Phuc Kien Temple, Tan Ky Ancient House, Ancient house, Japanese Covered Bridge and Folklore Museum in Hoi An. After your walking tour If you have free time ,you can do shopping at the old town. Guide will take you back to the hotel. End of program.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Modern Vehicle
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket , Water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Meals, Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is an ancient town located in the lower section of Thu Bon River, Quang Nam Province, about 30 kilometers south of Danang city. Hoi An was a bustling international trading port,a meeting place of the trading ships of Japan, China and the West during the 17th and 18th centuries. Before this period, there was here also traces of Champa port which was known as a site on Silk Road along the sea. Hoi An ancient town today is a special example of a traditional port city in Southeast Asia which has been well preserved. Most houses here are of traditional architecture dating from the 17th to the 19th century, and are along the narrow main streets. Hoi An is also a land mark recorded much of the mixture of acculturation. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of chinese, japanese, portuguese, french and british traders. Hoi An still maintained an intangible cultural diversity and richness. Hoi An is considered as a living museum of architecture and urban lifestyle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.