Hoi An bike tour to the nipa palm village to ride boat and do a herbal farming
Get a different experience by going off the beaten path and away from the crowded tourist spots, and spending a day leisurely cycling through the scenic countryside of Hoi An's rural area, far from the traffic, motor scooters, and the noises the city. During your trip, you will have a chance to contact and talk with local farmers and villagers in English and receive big welcome and smiles from them.
Get fun to ride along country lanes at a peaceful pace viewing local life and pause to see farmers toiling in their rice fields using centuries of farming practices.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Water coconut village with round basket bamboo boat riden by the vilalger in a community based tourism project.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.