Hoi An Countryside Adventure by Electric Scooter
A unique eco-tour experience exploring Hoi An’s captivating countryside on a comfortable electric scooter. Discover some of Hoi An’s most beautiful hidden spots, meet locals and learn first-hand about their daily routines. This is the only scooter tour in Vietnam where clients can legally drive themselves!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All visits
- Choice of self-drive or chauffeur-driven without surcharge.
- Complimentary use of our high-quality rain-coats, beach towels and helmets.
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Cam Nam Island,Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- One drink at each visit (water, soft drink, coffee, juice, local beer), snacks
- Optional pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (applied only to hotels in Hoi An center)
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cam Nam Island
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cam Nam Island, Hoi An Vietnam
The tour kicks off in style with a delicious smoothie and muffin at our classy riverside lounge in the center of Hoi An. After that it’s time to hop on your scooter to start exploring Hoi An’s hidden gems and charismatic locals. First up is a drive past the old town to Cam Nam Island where we will visit some local houses and places where people live and work traditional lives.
We first visit a local ship repair yard to experience the hard work involved in maintaining a local fishing boat. This stop represents the special connection Hoi An people have with the ocean and river and you will learn about daily life both on and off the water.
Next on the agenda is a short drive through a local village and beautiful countryside, before visiting a traditional lantern marker and a unique and creative outdoor gym of local people. Also included is a stop at an ancestor house where guests can learn more about the belief system in Vietnam and the importance of family.
We will then continue on to our friends at the local shoemaker, the funniest stop en route where you will get to interact with a jolly bunch of shoemakers and learn about the ancient tradition of tailoring and shoemaking in Hoi An.
Before having a short break at a stall overlooking Hoi An Ancient Town and the Thu Bon River, we visit a rice cracker place to observe the traditional cracker making process as well as have a taste of the yummy end-product. Next off is a ride back to the town center where we stop at a special little local restaurant where you can have a fabulous meal with excellent quality and the most attentive service style.
Afterwards, on our drive through the countryside, you will experience up close the resplendent beauty of the rice paddies, grazing buffalo and monkey bridges (the local nickname for unique bamboo bridges so thin that it is joked that only monkeys can cross them!), all of which are guaranteed to provide plenty of perfect photo opportunities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
We will cruise on to Tra Que Village, a beautiful herb and vegetable garden which supplies many of the restaurants in the ancient town. Here you will learn about the herbs and spices that give distinct flavor to local dishes, and the hard work that goes into growing them
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: An Bang Beach, Hoi An Vietnam
At the end of the tour, guests can unwind at a stunning beach lounge overlooking one of the best beaches in Vietnam, An Bang Beach, with a refreshing drink.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off applied only to hotels in Hoi An center 30 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age for self-drive is 16 years old
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.