Hoi An Countryside Bike Day Trip
On this 6-hour bike tour, you have the opportunity to visit rural Vietnamese sites including Tra Que organic vegetable village, Cam Thanh ecological rice paddy farm, Bay Mau water coconut palm forest, and a fishing village. Experience what daily life is like in this area as you learn about and try local farming practices. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An is provided.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- After pickup in the morning from your Hoi An accommodation, your tour starts with biking into the countryside, taking pictures and soaking up the scenic views en route to Tra Que, an herb garden and vegetable village.
When you arrive, you can join in some of the farming activities such as hoeing soil, using seaweed, and transplanting and watering vegetables. Afterward, hop back on your bike and ride past a rice paddy, through duck and shrimp farms, and on to Cam Thanh ecological village. Try out farming work like plowing the land using water buffalo, and learn how to transplant, grind, pound, and cook rice.
After lunch, head to the water coconut forest, and enjoy a basket boat demonstration performed by the tour crew. You can also try to catch a crab in the waters of the coconut palm forest, if you wish. Your countryside tour ends with return to Hoi An for drop-off in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Hoi An city hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point around 2pm
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.