HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE EXPERIENCE LIFE TOUR to Understand about Hoi An Life
13:30 : We pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hoi An or Da Nang city. You will be taken to a quiet herb village on the edge of Hoi An, named after the sweetly scented vegetables grown there. Get a feeling for small farm life, where locals tend their vegetable gardens. meet the local family Then do some farming activities like cultivating, watering, growing and carrying seaweed. After that you ride on a water buffalo
Continue to Cam Thanh village, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then row on a basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle, After that we go to Thanh Ha pottery village to learn and practice how to make tea cup or vase.. by using clay. then you can write down your name on product which you have made to be funny. For This tour is good for some customers who want to escape from noise and hassel of city centre. Finish and come back to your hotel and have a deeper understanding about rural life of Hoi an people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Basket Boat Fee, Farming Fee, Buffalo Ride Fee, Water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Meal, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
After all that hard work, the next experience is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo and listen to stories by your local guide about just how invaluable water buffalos are to the farmers. Time to take that photo of you and your family riding the buffalo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Learn How to make Pottery
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang or Hoi An city
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.