Hoi An Cyclo Tour In Vietnam Traditional Ao Dai
Exploring Hoi An in Ao Dai – Vietnamese traditional costume is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. You will have the opportunity to wear the traditional Ao Dai styles and colors. While exploring this small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors find that it is a place of tranquility and peace.
The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the ancient houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a long gone past and more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits by cyclo to Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast a remarkable architectural style, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop, and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are considered as typical architecture styles in Hoi An and reflect clearly the cross culture among France, Japan, China and Vietnam… Passing over hundreds of year and withstanding the severity of the weather, Hoi An still exists and keeps the ancient and quiet beauty. Sit on a cyclo with the traditional long dresses, you will feel comfortable and discover the quiet and peaceful beauty.
Caution: Booking must be made 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 photo souvernir
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Rent of 1 set of Ao Dai
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
• Sightseeing experience in the compact heritage town of Hoi An
• Enter historical houses dating as far back as the 15th Century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture
• Get kitted out in Ao Dai (the extremely elegant national costume-a long, figure-hugging silk tunic worn over baggy pants
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
visit japanese bridge
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien), 46 Tran Phu St, Hoi An Vietnam
Visit Assembly Halls of Chinese
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
2021_Hotel Pick Up in Hoi An City Center32 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Booking must be made 1 day in advance for the Ao Dai measurement.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- hotels in Hoi An City Center
- email@example.com +84 938 405 917
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.