Hoi An Experience Cycling Tour
- Cycle along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery
- Visit Tra Que Vegetable village and meet and chat with the locals working in the fields.
- Witness and how friendly the water buffalo
- Meeting local families, see their daily lives, taste their tasty rice wine
- Rowing the traditional bamboo basket boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in Inclusions
Start your Hoi An Experience Cycling Tour by greeting our friendly tour guide at your hotel. We then cycle a short distance to escape from the city and main roads to Tra Que village where we meet the locals working on their herb and vegetable gardens and watch and learn how the Vietnamese farm organically.
We continue our cycle ride through the rice fields, meeting local farmers along the way and seeing how friendly their water buffalo are when we have the chance to take a ride with them. We stop at the beautiful water palm area and visit a local fisherman and his family for snacks and chat to them about their lives. We then experience a ride on the traditional bamboo basket boat amidst the famous coconut palms where the Viet Cong used to hide during the War. Finally, we enjoy a leisurely cycle back to the centre of Hoi An.
• Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
• Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.