Hoi An Farming and Fishing life Experience Tour
Hoi An Eco Tourism Company is a local Eco-Tour operation run by our rice-farmer family in Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An. We have lived and worked here for generations and really love it. We would like to offer you a different kind of experience, to show you the authentic and unique daily life of the local fishing and farming communities of this village.
Join us and you will have a chance to take part in some hands-on activities and local practices that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages.
You will have a real connection with some local people, their culture, the landscape,the food and the environment, help you to understand more about Vietnamese rural culture and enrich your trip experience.
We want you to feel a little like you really live here for a short while. The typical calm and peace of the countryside life will take you far away from the hustle and bustle of city life,and you can enjoy daily life much as a native does.
Tour runs minimum 2 persons
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide Bicycles, helmet. life jaket
- Entrance fee at Tra Que vegetable village . Hand-on activity at vegetable farm
- Hotel pick-up and return (Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Hoi An Eco-tourism boat cruise plus Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Fishing with local fisherman people . Basket boat ride adventure
- Cold drinks. Lunch at the local family house.
- Tour runs minimum 2 persons
- Entry/Admission - Ecotourism destinations
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance, Tip & personal expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecotourism destinations, Thôn 1 Cẩm Thanh Thị Xã Hội An, Cẩm Thanh, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
This morning you will spend your day in a Farming & Fishing Life Tour which provides you with a close-up and intimate exposure to both the local farming and fishing communities. Accompanied by your tour guide, you will start the day cycling slowly along country roads and witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand and where you will have many photo opportunities. Then you will visit a beautiful organic vegetable village, where you will help watering and planting vegetable, hoeing the soil with a local farmer and seeing a water buffalo in a rice paddy field. The photo opportunities are endless. Later you will board our eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen and enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also experience paddling the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat along the waterways of coconut palm paradise. This tour provides you with a cultural window into the ways of life of both Vietnamese farming and fishing communities. When the tour finishes, you will be taken back to the hotel where you will have free time at leisure.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotels in Hoi An Area at 8 AM- 8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.