Hoi An foodie night tour by Vespa
Not only famous for stunning sceneries and peaceful air, Hoi An Ancient Town also attracts travelers for its stunning dishes. Do you want to explore it? Let’s join in an amazing tour of Hoi An foodie night! It will be unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food and soft drinks
- Local English speaking guide
- Vespa and driver
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at 5.30.p.m at your hotel and join in an amazing tour discovering Hoi An foodie night.
Participating in this tour, you will have a chance to enjoy a unique ride on back of the vintage Vespa around Hoi An to experience the night life and sample some of the best authentic food of Hoi An in alleys and restaurant with all stunning food and local soft drinks included.
Starting out at a central Hoi An café, try the delicious local street food delight that is Banh Can while watching the streets & stalls come to life and sipping a cocktail.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
After that, head out on the Vespa to try the famous ‘White Rose’ and fried wontons in town. We then go toward lantern lit An Hoi Islet and jump in a local boat for a slow ride alongside the ancient town to Cam Nam Island where we join the locals for a seafood starter overlooking the Thu Bon River as the sun sets on Hoi An & enjoy a few cold beers. A leisurely drive along the banks of the river and through the alleyways & streets takes us to a lively local restaurant where we cook a hotpot at the table and learn the art of wrap ‘n’ roll – Vietnamese style!
A short ride through the busy streets and alleys takes us to our last port of call, and a recent addition to Hoi An’s vibrant dining scene, a modern Vietnamese restaurant nestled in the rice paddy fields, where we tuck into some awesome BBQ specialties, char grilled DIY style at our table!
Ride back to your hotel and the trip ends around 8:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.