Hoi An Instagram Tour: Most Famous Spots (Private & All-Inclusive)
Our Hoi An IG Tour will take you to the most Instagrammable and adventurous spots in Hoi An all in one day. If you're looking for a little bit of a culture, a lot of adventure and a ton of great photos then this is the tour for you.
The morning will start from Da Nang with a private pickup directly from your hotel by our friendly, English speaking guide. From there your tour will begin as you start your drive in our comfortable, spacious and A/C vehicle.
8:00 AM - Hotel pickup
9:00 AM - Arrive at My Son sanctuary
11:00 AM - Lunch
12:30 PM - Experience the Round Basket Boat at The Coconut forest
2:00 PM - Visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village and get to make some potteries
3:00 PM - Have a coffee/tea
3:30 PM - Visit Tan Ky, Phung Hung ancient houses and Guangdong Assembly Hall
4:30 PM - Hoi An Bridge
5:00 PM - Ba Mu Temple
5:30 PM - Hop on the lantern boat and watch the lanterns floating on the river
6:00 PM - Lantern street
6:30 PM - Travel back to your hotel
7:30 PM - Arrive
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private car with Air Conditioning
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Vietnamese Coffee
- boat rentals
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son is a cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples in Quang Nam province, central Vietnam, constructed between the 4th and the 14th century by the Kings of Champa, an Indianized kingdom of the Cham people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Try the most famous thing in Hoi An, the basket rounded boat. This will be one of your best experiences in Hoi An as you'll get to go through the water coconut forest and watch the fun boat race contest. It's really unique and fun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village to watch how the local people make their potteries and get a chance to make one for your own
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Explore the old Hoian town, visit the ancient houses and stop by some of the most unique coffee shops and restaurant and get an awesome view of Hoi An
Watch the sunset on a lantern boat, get a chance to put the lantern on the water and enjoy the beautiful view of them on the water. and then we'll walk you through the lantern street, learn how to make one of them before traveling back to your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba Na Hills is one of the newest and most exciting projects in Vietnam. It’s a mountaintop resort complex that looks like a medieval castle, but inside these stone walls are modern accommodations, world-class restaurants and a Fantasy Park full of exciting rides.
Pass By: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge is an incredible structure to enhance the face of Vietnam tourism in the global platform, was opened in June 2018 at Ba Na Hills Resort on Truong Son Mountains. Stretching across the mountain, the two ends of this bridge are touching Marseille Station and the Tiantai Gardens at Le Jardin d’Amour. The well-known fairy tale themed French colonial village, Ba Na Hills now appears to be more reputational and magical, and thanks to this amazing bridge.
Pass By: Danang Night Market, 4 An Thuong 4, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
you can visit this place after the tour on your own.
Pass By: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
The Marble Mountains are home to several Buddhist and Hindu grottoes. A stairway of 156 steps leads to the summit of Thuy Son, the only Marble Mountain accessible to visitors. It allows a wide panoramic view of the surrounding area and the other marble mountains. There are a number of grottoes, including Huyen Khong and Tang Chon, and many Hindu and Buddhist sanctuaries, the temples of Tam Thai, Tu Tam and Linh Ung, and the pagoda of Pho Dong. The sanctuaries feature statues and relief depictions of religious scenes carved out of the marble.
Pass By: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Pass by this beautiful bridge if your hotel located around this area
Pass By: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
Linh Ung Pagoda is the most important religious attractions of the city of Danang. Not only it has stunning views of the city, but also the tallest statue in Vietnam, The Lady Buddha statue.
It is one of the best places for you to take photos at the coastal stripe of Danang. From the pagoda, you can also enjoy the city from above. Near the Lady Buddha statue, there’s a balcony where you can have a look at the magnificent view of the ocean.
Pass By: Da Nang Catheral, 156 Tran Phu Street, Hai Chau 1 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang Vietnam
Beautiful pink church in Danang
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotels that are located inside the city. Let us know your hotel before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!Airports
- Domestic Terminal - Danang International Airport, Duy Tân, Hòa Thuận Nam, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.