Hoi An Kayak Excursion With Floating Bar
Experience Hoi An river culture on our unique sunset kayak excursion. We set off for our afternoon sunset paddle. Riding on village roads, we explore the villages, hamlets and shrimp lakes where shrimp are raised by the local people. We stop to enjoy the sights and sounds of the villages and the stunning water scenery. We paddle along the river getting up close to the local fishing and other industries and learn why the river is so important to the locals. After a couple of hours enjoying the fascinating river and its never ending activity, we return to our floating bar: a bar housed in a coracle boat that floats on the water to greet you after your kayaking journey. Float on the water and watch the sun go down as you enjoy your cold drink. Before we bid farewell to our kayaks and make the return journey by car, take a floating lantern, light the candle, make a wish and let it float down the river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jeep or trek bicycle
- English speaking escort
- Mineral water & wet tissues
- Floating lantern
- Finger food & beverage on the floating bar.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tip, personal expenses, VAT tax, travel insurance
15.00 Ride your bicycle or take a jeep through the countryside of Hoi An en route to the river.
15.45 Arrive at the river bank where you will prepare for your paddle and afternoon activity.
16.00 Embark on your 2 hour kayak journey around the river and experience the local river culture. Enjoy beverages and snacks from our floating bar and watch the sun begin to set. Light your lantern, make a wish and send it down the river.
18.00 Enjoy the return trip to your hotel by car and the tour concludes.
You can enjoy your snacks and local beer, your fruit smoothie, mineral water or coke.
Have a great experience with our tour!
Departure Point :Hoi An
Departure Time :3pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring along good shoes and comfortable clothes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.