Hoi An Lantern Making and city tour
The lanterns will take your notice at the first time coming to Hoi An by nights. For Hoi An people, they believe that hanging lanterns in front of their house will bring luck, happiness and wealth to the members family in the house. Do you want to make your own awesome handmade souvenir lantern? Hoi An half day tour will get you back to the 17th century exploring the local lifestyle, historical sights and enjoy delicacies of Hoi An. No skill required. Just have fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Your product: lantern size 30
- Lantern making class
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (120,000 VND/ 1 pax)
- Pick up and drop off service
- Beverage & other meals not specified
- Personal expenses & tips
8.00 AM: Depart from our office 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An
8.00 AM- 11.00 AM: Explore Hoi An ancient town (Visit Phuc Kien commercial house, Japanese Covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House.
11.00 AM- 12.00 noon: Lantern making class
For the beginning, we will take chance to taste the Vietnam traditional tea and enjoy the various flavor of tea during the lantern making lesson.
We provide the bamboo bars that form the basis of your creation, you do the rest. Your tutor will show you, from the first to last step, how to make your own Hoi An lantern to take home and show your friends. We offer many colors of silk so that you can choose which one of your favorites.
The other secret is that these lanterns are easy to fold down and put in a corner of bag. Take an original souvenir home with after the tour end.
Departure Point :567 Đ. Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam 550000, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.