Hoi An My Son Discovery Small Group Tour
Get out of the city for a morning and go on an adventure as we explore the holy ruins of My Son, a stunning temple complex built by the Cham people over a period of 10 centuries to honour the Hindu gods. Discover more about this mysterious civilisation from your local guide before we make our way to a rice paper workshop hosted by a local family. Taste a fresh rice paper with a cup of coffee as we chat with our hosts about the rural Vietnamese way of life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- My Son entrance fee
- Round trip transportation
- Local snack
- Coffee or tea
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Tips/gratuities for your driver and guide.
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
We will pick you up and meet our guide there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phú, Duy Xuyên District, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
My Son is one of Vietnam’s most important heritage sites, providing a unique insight into the lives of the Cham people who lived here over a thousand years ago.
We will stop for an unforgettable experience to watch the Apsara dance beside the historic temples.
On the way back to Hoi An, we will stop at a rice paper workshop to test your culinary skills and learn how to make a delicious local snack. We will then sit back and enjoy our creations with a cup of Vietnamese coffee and engage in a friendly chat with our hosts about the rural way of life here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at centrally located hotel in Hoi An.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Closure of sites: Please note that the rice paper workshop is offered by a local family-run business. As such, sometimes they may close for a day without prior notice. In such a case, we’ll find an alternate but equally awesome spot to visit.
- The tour includes pick-up at hotels within an 8km radius of Hoi An city centre, and includes resorts such as An Bang and Cua Dai Beach. If your hotel is further away than this, please make your way to the meeting point at the front entrance of the Hoi An Post Office (6 Tran Hung Dao street) for your tour departure. Please indicate that you intend to meet us at the meeting point when you fill out the booking form. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can create a private experience for you.
- Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.