Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary 1 Day Tour
Hoi An is situated on the banksides of Thu Bon River, about 30 km to the south of Da Nang City. Hoi An – now an Eastern oriental marvel – used to emerge as one of the key trading harbors in Southeast Asia in the 16th century. Hoi An carries irresistible charm created from unique cultural characteristics: festivals, architecture, and traditional villages. Chăm Pa culture had great influences on Vietnam’s cultural values of significance. The once capital of Cham Pa Kingdom from 4th to 15th century was “My Son Sanctuary" or "Valley of Kings" by French historians. Join Conical Travel to see what are the stories behind these destinations.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • A/C transfer.
- • Experienced English speaking guide.
- • Meals as stated in the itinerary (L: Lunch)
- • All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
- • No extra charge after confirmation.
- • 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- • Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
- • Travel insurance.
- • International flight and taxes.
- • Beverage.
- • Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Morning, at 8.00, Our guide picks you up at hotel and leave Hoi An for visiting My Son Holly Land – the ruins of Cham people and was an imperial city during Cham dynasty. Here you can have more chance to explore and understand of technique of Old Cham people in making red bricks to build Tower which still now a secret to everyone, you can see a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 65 architectural works. It also surprises for those who are curious with architectural art. In 1999, UNESCO labeled the Cham architecture in My Son as a World Cultural Heritage Site. Moreover, you have chance to enjoy traditional music performed by Cham girls in their colorful uniforms.
Afternoon, we will discover the city of Hoi An by foot. The historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th centuries is now a beautiful city that can’t be missed while touring the South East Asian region. While walking through the city, we will visit Hoi An’s Colorful Local Market, Tan Ky Old House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. Travelers can also see local residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all of travelers stay at a hotel in Hoi An Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.