Hoi An Nightlife & Food On Motorbike (4:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
On this adventure, you’ll explore the hidden Hoi An alleys that lead to a culinary experience like no other, with some unique dishes to this part of the country.
Driving out of the bustling center to the other side of the river, we’ll sample our first starter dish, “hến trộn", crunchy grilled rice crackers topped with tiny clams. Next, on the menu, “bánh đập”, smashing crackers and rolling it with rice paper along with fermented fish sauce for a truly unique taste.
After that, we’ll try learning how to cook “bánh xèo”, a Vietnamese savory pancake that’s filled with herbs and then dipped into a peanut sauce.
Back in the Ancient Town, the sun has set and the colorful lanterns add a touch of wonder to the bustling city at night while enjoying a unique and refreshing drink from a place called “Mót”. After that, our guide will show you around the streets and alleys, pointing out the fun cultural activities.
- Do you have kids? No worries. We can adjust this tour to be more kid-friendly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hội An is a city on Vietnam’s central coast known for its well-preserved Ancient Town, cut through with canals. The former port city’s melting-pot history is reflected in its architecture, a mix of eras and styles from wooden Chinese shophouses and temples to colorful French colonial buildings, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge with its pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your location, we will easily be there to pick you up! Thanks!
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.