Hoi An Symphony- [Premium] My Son Sanctuary Discovery with small group (8-12pax)
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Our guide pick you up at your hotel and depart to My Son Sanctuary - The World Cultural Heritage. 3:00 pm: Arrive at My Son and we'll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the Champa's traditional performances. 5:15 pm: Get back to mini van then transfer to the wharf for taking a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful sunset river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of vietnam named as Thu Bon River. Get your camera ready for the amazing moment of local people activies along the river 6:30 pm : arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Tips & Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
The carpentry village of Kim Bong belongs to the Cam Kim commune, just on the other side of Hoi An river. Take a boat trip on Thu Bon River to visit Thanh Ha & Kim Bong handicraft Villages. It is very convenient for tourists to visit and collect souvenirs. With the reputation of Kim Bong carpentry, there were many carpenters organized by the King of the Nguyen dynasty in order to build Hue capital. Among them were awarded the nine and eight grades of mandarin positions, chief wooden statue positions etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
My Son Hindu Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam. It was an independent state from around the 2nd to the 17th century, at which time it was occupied by Vietnam.
The impressive Hindu-themed ruins feature many beautiful stone sculptures, temples and towers in tropical jungle surroundings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hoi An Ancient Town, Old Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service for all travelers around Hoi An area.- Free of charge for hotel in/close to ancient town.- Surcharge may be applied for hotels that far away from ancient town.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.