Hoi An To Bach Ma National Park Full Day
At the height of about 1450m above the sea level, Bach Ma National Park is one of Vietnam’s best-managed nature reserves. The park encompasses a mountain area that was once a colonial hill-station. As well as good nature trails, waterfalls, lush vegetation and opportunities for trekking, Bach Ma has spectacular views over the coast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Water
- Private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Hai Van Pass
- Entry/Admission - Bach Ma National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hai Van Pass, National Route 1A, Lang Co 530000 Vietnam
stop to enjoy the panoramic hill top view.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bach Ma National Park, Cau Hai Hòa Bắc, Huyện Phú Lộc, Hue Vietnam
spend some time a briefing about the parks’ flora and fauna before a transfer to Bach Ma summit. The up driving route is simple breathtaking and the view from the top is just wordless to describe.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.