Hoi An Village Countryside Tour by Bicycle
8:00 a.m or 13:30 p.m :We pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city . You will be taken to a quiet herb village on the edge of Hoi An:Tra Que Village. Get a feeling for small farm life, where locals tend their vegetable gardens. meet the local family & do some farming activities like cultivating, watering, growing and carrying seaweed. After that you ride on a water buffalo or take Photo
Continue to Cam Thanh village.During the Vietnam War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice field, corn field, shrimp and crab farms. Then row on a basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle, After that we go to Thanh Ha pottery village to learn and practice how to make tea cup or vase by using clay. then you can write down your name on product which you have made to be funny. Next, Lunch or Dinner with Local Noodle. Finish and Send You back to your hotel and have a deeper understanding about rural life of Hoi an people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle with Helmet ( Pick up by Car if Your Hotel in Da Nang city)
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Village Entrance Tickets
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Basket Boat Rowing, Buffalo Ride, Farming at Garden House Fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Minty Garden
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Thanh Ha Pottery Village, our guide will take you around the village to see the local daily life, stop at one of the typical family to learn how to make the pottery
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tra Que Minty Garden, Hai Ba Trung Street, Tra Que Village, Cam Ha Ward, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.