Hol Chan Speed Boat: Turtle, Manatee, Shark, StingRay and More from Caye Caulker
The Hol Chan Marine Reserve which is one of the oldest marine reserves in Belize. The SSRA became a part of the Hol Chan Marine Reserve in August 1999 and is considered ,locally, as the most popular snorkeling and diving location in the Caribbean and Central America. Hol Chan has some of the most beautiful marine life and coral formations you can see and the abundance of sharks and rays.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water - Please bring your own bottle or tumbler, so we can limit the use of plastic
- Snacks - We provide Fruits on the tour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Shark Ray Alley
- Entry/Admission - Hol Chan Marine Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shark Ray Alley, Ambergris Caye Belize
Snorkel with Friendly Nurse Sharks and Southern Sting Ray.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Caribena Street, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize
Hol Chan is one of the oldest marine reserve on the MesoAmerican Barrier Reef. Hol Chan offers some of the most beautiful marine life and coral formations you can see and the abundance of tropical reef fishes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Seaworthy Excursions, Avenida Hicaco, Caye Caulker, Belize
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/12/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 10:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.