Holbox Tour From Cancun
In this tour you will have free time in Holbox where you can just lay in a hammock over the water, or rent and bike and ride around the island. Also, you will visit the Pasion Island which is another little island near to Holbox.
If you want to run away from the city and spend time just relaxing, this is the perfect tour for you. Holbox is an island in the north of the yucatan peninsula with blue water and white sand.
You will also go to the Yalahau cenote where yo can swim and relax in this sacred and beautiful place. We also will take you to the Pasion Island where you will enjoy the beauty of the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit Isla Holbox and Isla Pasion
- Box lunch
- Free time in Holbox
- Entrance cenote Yalahau
- Lifejacket in the cenote
- Roun trip transportation
- Bottled water, soft drinks and beers on the boat
- Entry/Admission - Yalahau Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Isla de la Pasion
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
What's excluded :
- Dock tax
- No include drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yalahau Lagoon, Holbox Island Mexico
Take a swim in the "Cenote Yalahau"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isla de la Pasion, Mexico
Enjoy your tour in Isla Pasion
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holbox Island Mexico
Take a walk on the beach, swim in the wide blue sea, enjoy a bike ride around the island (bike rental included) and enjoy a delicious meal of seafood.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.