Holiday Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore backwaters of Holiday and Anclote Key Island State Park. Always a short distant and boat ride to great fishing in Anclote Anchorage. Enjoy fishing one of the most popular and unique ecosystem found within the area. Fishing is great all year round, and there is such diversity of fish nearshore, shallow fishing for Snook, Redfish, Trout and Tarpon, depending on the season. Even on windy days there are plenty of places to fish, in the Sting ray Cover area where you can fish one of the many barrier islands, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this an experience, not just another fishing trip.
While visitors and travelers were experiencing Holiday, FL and the outdoor adventures, they also enjoyed Key Vista Nature Park, or something uniquely different like a Race to Escape game perfect for friends or family!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holiday, FL, USA
From downtown Holiday, it's only 10 minutes to boat ramp to meet your captain and board the boat.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 1119 Baillies Bluff Road, Holiday, FL 34691, USA
Your local Holiday captain will meet you at the boat ramp and have the boat tied up to dock awaiting your arrival. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
In the end, once the duration of your trip is completed captain will bring you back to original meeting location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sting Ray Cove, Florida 34689, USA
Once departing dock we will enter into the area called Sting Ray Cove.
Pass By: Anclote River, Florida 34689, USA
Then we transfer on to the Anclote River.
Pass By: Anclote National Wildlife Refuge, Holiday, FL 34691, USA
The river opens up into the Anclote National Wildlife Refuge and a sightseeing mecca.
Departure Point :1119 Baillies Bluff Road, Holiday, FL 34691, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.