Holiday Lights Night Photography Tour
See, experience and photograph some of Cape Cod's prettiest holiday displays on our Cape Nights, Holiday Lights Guided Night Photography Tour! Hone your photography skills and learn how to shoot night photography during the holidays.
Our destinations include displays in Falmouth, along the Cape Cod Canal, Woodshole and Nobska Light. Four great locations offering something for everyone.
Transportation to all locations is included! You will be picked up at your hotel, Airbnb or rental anywhere on Cape Cod and dropped off safely at the end of our evening. Participants will receive printed course material and a matted print of one of that night's locations.
All skill levels are welcome and participants need only their camera gear and a passion for discovering new ways to see this beautiful area after dark. You'll leave with great memories and a new skill learned from the area's only full time night photographer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Tripod
- Printed Instruction Material
- 8x10 Matted Event Photograph Momento
- Holiday Refreshments
What's excluded :
- Camera (You will be using your own camera equipment)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Cod Canal Railway Bridge, 33 Canal Service Rd, Buzzards Bay, Bourne, MA 02532-3423
We will start here, photographing the decorated gazebo and the nearby holiday themed train station.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Falmouth, Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Our next stop is the beautifully decorated Falmouth town green which is covered in holiday lights and festive characters. This is a fun, colorful locations!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nobska Point Lighthouse, Nobska Road, Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA
This easily accessible light house sits at the entrance to Woods Hole and provides expansive views of Vineyard Sound. Even better, it is classically decorated making for a beautiful holiday scene full of photography opportunities.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Woods Hole, Woods Hole, Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
This small town is very quiet around the holidays with interesting holiday scenes sprinkled through out. Here we will take a photo-walk along Main Street and surrounding areas where attendees will easily find great compositions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Buzzards Bay Park, Buzzards Bay, Bourne, MA 02532, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up in an SUV anywhere on Cape Cod. If you are coming from off the Cape, I will arrange a meeting point that is convenient for you. Please contact me with any questions regarding this.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who get cold easily.
- Nor recommended for people who have trouble walking with camera equipment.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The majority of this experience occurs outside. Should attendees wish to travel with the host, masks are required and the vehicle is sanitized before and after every event and on a daily basis.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.