Holiday Sunset Cruise in Boston Harbor
Grab a drink and settle into the heated, main observation cabin to enjoy a 2-hour experience on this beautiful 1920s-style yacht. *Please note that this event includes a 30-minute pre-boarding, followed by a 90-minute cruise to allow guests time to settle in before the cruising portion commences. During the cruise, warm up with a cup of hot cocoa from the hot chocolate bar and take in the sights as the boat cruises around Boston's waterfront neighborhoods, such as North End. Enjoy cruising under the Tobin Bridge for a unique perspective of this iconic landmark. The Captain will provide light commentary of Boston Harbor's sightseeing highlights in conjunction with enjoyable music throughout the trip. Watch the sky as it changes from blues to oranges behind the outline of Boston's city skyline.
per adult from
What's included :
- A 2-hour experience aboard yacht Northern Lights, including a 30-minute pre-boarding followed by a 90-minute cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks are not included. Beverages are available for purchase by credit card only.
- Gratuities are not included, but recommended for the Captain and crew
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boston Seaport, Seaport Blvd & Boston Wharf Rd, Boston, MA 02210
Cruise by Fort Independence, taking in views of Boston's Seaport District along the way
Pass By: USS Constitution Museum, Bldg 22 Charlestown Navy Yard Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129
Cruise by the U.S.S. Constitution at dry dock in the Charlestown Navy Yard and await the cannon fire, presented by the US Navy to announce the setting of the sun.
Pass By: Old North Church & Historic Site, 193 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-1123
Cruise by North End and catch a glimpse of Old North Church, made famous by the Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
Departure Point :Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Infant seats are available upon request
- Boarding passes are issued at the ticket booth upon check-in
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the schedule meeting time to check-in, obtain boarding passes and pre-board
- There is a heated, main observation cabin, along with an open top-deck. Both offer great views!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.